Monday, July 13, 2009

Freeform Scarflette Necklace Multi-colored






I spent the day assembling this necklace. Some of the circles were already made and in my pile of goodies. Even so, it took me nearly every bit of available time I had to finish it and do the photos. I ran out of time before I even got it listed in my Etsy shop. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow. I'd like to make more of these but they take so long I don't see how I can ever make a profit. It's not like I can ask $100. Well, I can, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a buyer.

I display my necklaces on a gourd, because some buyers get very upset if they think a person ever wore the item. So I almost never display them on people. Then others will complain that they want to see it on a person, so there is really no way to win.

When people buy a shirt at a department store, I don't think they want to think about how many times someone else might have tried it on before they did.

No comments: